Grand Slam Portable Fencing allows you to set up a baseball, softball or little league field within minutes. Our portable fences are made from high gloss backed furniture-grade PVC poles with a yellow hinged top cap and a white PVC pointed bottom tip, making our fences stand out. An auger is supplied for drilling holes in the ground. The mesh is a soft poly with holes woven into the fabric for insertion of poles.
This standard pole and socket package comes with 31 poles at 5' intervals with 150' of fence. More poles increase the stability of your fence.
- Durable yet soft and easy to handle
- Fast and easy to set up and take down
- Available in blue, red and green with a yellow top home run marker
- 4' or 5' heights available
- Includes high-performance, furniture grade PVC poles at different intervals
- 12" black high gloss matching PVC sockets to hold the poles. Each ground socket has a pointed bottom tip and a cap to cover the socket when the pole is removed.
|1. Insert poles through loops woven into fabric.||2. Attach fence fabric to top cap with easy open/close latch.|
|3. Mark and drill holes for poles with 18" auger (included).||4. Place poles in holes. Fence is ready for use!|
|5. When you take down fence, roll up with poles in place.|
|Pole Intervals||5 ft|