Grand Slam Fencing Standard Package 4' x 150' Fence - 10' Intervals
Grand Slam Portable Fencing allows you to set up a baseball, softball or little league field within minutes. Our portable fences are made from high gloss backed furniture-grade PVC poles with a yellow hinged cap and a white PVC pointed bottom tip, making our fences stand out. An auger is supplied for drilling holes in the ground. The mesh is a soft poly with holes woven into the fabric for insertion of poles.
This standard pole and socket package comes with 16 poles at 10' intervals with 150' of fence.
- Durable yet soft and easy to handle
- Fast and easy to set up and take down
- Available in blue, red and green with a yellow top home run marker
- Includes high-performance, furniture grade PVC poles at different intervals
- Optional 12" black high gloss matching PVC sockets to hold the poles. Each ground socket has a pointed bottom tip and a cap to cover the socket when the pole is removed.
|1. Insert poles through loops woven into fabric.||2. Attach fence fabric to top cap with easy open/close latch.|
|3. Mark and drill holes for poles with 18" auger (included).||4. Place poles in holes. Fence is ready for use!|
|5. When you take down fence, roll up with poles in place.|
|Pole Intervals||10 ft|