4" mats are typically used for elementary ages while the 8" and 12" mats are used for training, skill building and safe landing in non-standing positions.
- Foam: 4" Classic
- 18 oz. fire retardant PVC-coated covering
- 1" color-matched handles on long sides
- Mesh breather strips on long sides
- Soft impact absorption - 50 IFD
- 4" Velcro end flaps
- 14 colors available
Nissen EnviroSafe Gym Products
Our exclusive EnviroSafe Gym mat and padding collection is made of a specialized “green” foam product that is safe for your gymnasts, players and for the environment.
- Made from 60% recycled and 40% virgin polyester fiber
- Excellent cushion resistance
- Varying degrees of firmness
- Safer for environment and end user compared to Urethane, Poly or Rebond foams
- Patented foam technology licensed exclusively to CoverSports by Indratech
- Our wall padding line contributes to LEED credit score. If your construction project seeks LEED certification for green building, EnviroSafe wall padding can help fulfill checklist items and earn points. The LEED rating system was established by U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC) to promote buildings that are environmentally responsible places to live and work.
Nissen EnviroSafe mat and wall padding fabrics are tough!
Our 18 oz./sq. yd. fabrics are coated in one homogeneous layer of PVC and polyester. Other vendors use 14 oz. laminated fabrics, which tend to peel after extended use.
- PVC-coated fabrics are super tear-resistant, antibacterial, phthalate-free and have high UV and flame resistance.
- They can take the most rugged indoor and outdoor wear.
- All indoor mats and wall pad coverings meet fire codes - including NFPA 701, CA Fire Marshal and UL 300.
- 18 oz./sq. yd. fabrics coated in one homogeneous layer of PVC and polyester.
**This Product Must Ship LTL Freight**
|Mat Type||Safety Landing Mat|
|Fabric Type||4" IFD 50 Foam|
|Hook & Loop||2 Sided|