Above Ground Grand Slam Fencing Package 4' x 150' Fence - 10' Intervals
Set up a baseball, softball, or little league outfield fence in minutes! No drilling required.
Forget the task of drilling or digging holes - it's never been easier to give your yard, parking lot or baseball field the home run fence it deserves. Above-ground Grand Slam Fencing includes all of the great features that in-ground Grand Slam has, and more!
The main feature of above-ground Grand Slam fence is the unique weighted base that keeps the fence upright and in place. No holes, drilling or sockets are needed to use this fence - simply place it on the ground where you want it, and you're done!
Since the fence itself is lightweight and extremely durable, installation is quick and easy - no barriers to move, and minimal space is required when you want to store it. Since it is so lightweight, this unique fence is a fraction of the cost compared to other above-ground barrier options.
- Durable, yet soft and easy to handle
- Quick and easy to set up and take down
- Available in red, blue and green, all with yellow top safety marker
- Standard: Poles at 10' intervals
- Optional: Poles at 5' intervals for more fence stability
- Weighting for each pole to stand up to wind and prevent tipping
- Baseball, Softball, and Little League fields
- Trade shows
- Sports games
- Perimeter fencing
- Crowd control
- Anywhere where drilling holes is not an option or not preferred
This 150' fence package includes:
- 150' of fence
- 16 poles (10' intervals)
- Weighted bases to keep your fence upright and in place
|Pole Intervals||10 ft|